Thursday 4 June 2009

Goodbye



Yahoo 360 blog is closing down on July 13th for good. It was my first 'cyber home' and I met some nice people there including Mae from Luzon who I met this year.
The site started June 2005 and I joined in 26th Aug 2006.
My blog had 649 pages and was visited nearly 150,000 times so was a popular page.
I will miss the site and feel there is no replacement blog site available they are all so different. Multiply seems to be the closest and has a friendly feel.
One of the best features of 360 was the ability to show very big photos and show of your photography skills well.
I thing Vox is the most advanced blog site and quite like it, this site seems very hard to use, the thing that puts me off is I cannot click and paste photos and text.
So for the last year or so I have been a blogging refugee with accounts everywhere and no real commitment to one community of bloggers.
Well I did a few blogs on the closure of 360 and this one seems to be the best! Maybe blogger could be my new home?

1 comment:

James said...

yes maybe I should stay. But Multiply is being upgraded and is becoming like facebook. The site looks more interesting.