Sunday 16 March 2008

Kayak





Kayak
Found this web site that helps you find plane tickets. It is the best I've seen and is very impressive indeed. Finding Airline websites from one location to another can be a long process but this website does all the hard work for you. How did I manage to miss this one? Already 7 million subscribers! - It was first launch in the US so maybe the UK edition is new?
I found this site through a hardcore travellers blog called vagabondish -
http://www.vagabondish.com/
What is really nice about the site is you get a google map of your travelling area and you can click 'use nearby airports' feature which means if you chose an expensive airport the search will include the cheaper ones nearby.
I am an instant fan of this site because I enjoy dreaming up new routes and travelling possibilities and I keep a close eye on the new routes airlines are launching and planning.

No comments: